Monday, August 29, 2011

Room Mom Social

If you are a Room Mom for one of our fabulous Thunder Ridge teachers, please join us this Thursday, September 1st for a Room Mom Social. We will be meeting in the Teacher's lounge at 3:15 p.m. for a visit with the PTA Room Mom Coordinator, Julie Spencer, then the teacher's will join us at 3:30 p.m. You will have the opportunity to talk with your teacher one-on-one and find out all the exciting things you will be involved with this school year and of course there will be dessert.

Hope to see you there!
Mindi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mindi,
    I believe I am the room mom for my son's 1st grade class. When I signed up most of the students had already come and gone, and no one else had signed up to be a room parent. So should I assume that I am the room mom and how long is the social. I don't know if I will be able to make it, because of a previous commitment on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry - I just got this message. I totally would have gotten back to you before now. If you ever want a more immediate response, you can totally post on our Thunder Ridge Facebook page - I am better at answering those questions right away. (Mindi)

    ReplyDelete